Brianna and Carson love the baby sister. Brianna is quizing Carson where the nose is. It got ugly when she asked eyes. Lndsay didn't like it so much.
Carson watching all the rain we have been getting. We got home from church just in time, before there was a downpour.
Lindsay's big smile!
Brianna doing gymnastics in the pool.
7 comments:
aww thats so cute!!!! i love ur kids!!!
bethany
Im glad to get an update from the "Thatcher" Biggses. Your kids look good and Lindsay is getting way big and Im missing it. Don't worry Im not bitter :)
Esther
They all look gorgeous!
-devynne
Precious!
great pictures. I see them all of the time, but I sure love to see a great picture.
Rebecca
They look like they are enjoying the little pool in your back yard every bit as much as any big pool. And, they don't even have to wear floaties to have fun.
Great post Mary! I'm glad you took the time and effort to log on. All those keystrokes can be quite exhausting! :0)
Lindsay looks so cute in that chair!! And your kids really seem to like each other! They must have great parents!
We'll see you all next weekend! I can already taste the mondu and lettuce raps!
Post a Comment