Friday, October 03, 2008

Winter garden

Kids helping to put in Grandpa's garden

Dad is feeling more at home all the time, especially since he started his garden...with the help(?) of some of the grandkids. The vegetables are really looking good, and we have even eated some of the beet greens in a salad.
Ooops! Wrong picture!










I just also wanted to post this picture of Daynen and the 100-year-old man, the only time you will ever see them together!

3 comments:

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Great looking garden. The one I built a couple of years ago is now gone so maybe next Spring you can come up and help us get one started on the right track. In the past our rows weren't as straight and our plants didn't grow as uniformly. We had some runts in each row. Anyway, we'll try again in the Spring.

- Daniel

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

I am jeolous of your garden, one day I will
learn to have more of a green thumb!!

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

seriously dad's garden is amazing! It is thick in perfect lines and where you see some plants smaller in the same line it's because he plants his plants at different intervals so that they will grow in different intervals so that he could eat it in different intervals. Such a good idea!!!

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...