Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas

I thought I would wish you all a Merry Christmas with Marlie playing the violin. She has been playing for a couple of months and really likes it.

5 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Marlie, you play so well! We are very proud of you, and you even look beautiful while playing. We love you, sweetie.

Daynen said...

Brava! Great job Marlie! I want one of my kids to play in orchestra. That was fabulous! Keep it up and you will be playing the Messiah for Christmas for us on the blog. Can I make the request of "Unto Us a Child is Born"? One of my favs, and we can have your mom sing. PERFECT!
Merry Christmas Browns!

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Wow Marlie! We are all very impressed. I used to play when I was younger but not quite as good as you. My only advice would be to keep up the good work and never quit. :) Love you!
-Devynne

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

AMAZING!!! You are adorable you played awesome but I gotta say my favorite part is right after the song it makes me miss you mar!!!

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Wow Mar!! That was awesome! I wish u could come 2 Az & play it 4 us!
-Rylie

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...