Friday, April 30, 2010

On 5/5
Ellie is going to be. . .

Photobucket

That makes it her Magical Birthday!!

We will be celebrating her birthday on Wed 5/5. She will have her little friends over from 4:30-6:00 and family is more than welcome to join us after that. Will will have a cinco de Mayo feast!

Just let us know if you plan on coming so we know how many to plan on.

9 comments:

Esther said...

Heck ya
Count the Brown's in.

Rylie said...

I don't know if we can make it, because that totally depends on my mom, but if we can't...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!!

Mom & Dad said...

Ellie, we are so excited for your magical birthday! Can we celebrate with you when your family comes to see the Temple on the 7th? It's always fun to have more than one day to celebrate a birthday.

Erika said...

Sad you won't be here. We are really making this a big deal for her since she is our Queen of 5s. We have been planning this party for five years.

Mom & Dad said...

I think I am going to come. I can hardly stand to miss this special day with Ellie, and I am going to bring Brianna for sure...I think. I am trying to talk Rachel into letting me bring the twins too, but I'll let you know for sure when I know.

Mom & Dad said...

We will be at the 4:30 party and have to leave by 6:00 so we can get home before it is too late. I am nervous about driving alone when it is late. I hope that's ok.

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Happy Happy birthday Ellie. Have so much fun!!! If moms "nervous" I'm not sure another 2 little girls would be a good idea ??? :) But as long as Brianna is there Ellie will be so excited.

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

I'm so glad bri gets to go. She was so excited to see ellie's party invite on the blog. She can hardly wait! Love you Ellie we happy birthday!!!

Evans Family said...

WOW Ellie!!! I can't believe that your so big!! It takes a whole hand to count how old you are. And then to be the queen of 5"s is the coolest of all. 05-05, and
5 + 5 is 10 and 10 is the year we're in so your like the quadruple qeen of 5's. You can take that to the bank. What a random note. What I really want to say is HaPpY BIrThdAy Ellie. Love the Evans Fam.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...