A few of Devynne's senior pictures. She has dozens but these are a few. She's trying to choose which ones to have as her official pictures so we thought we would share a few. Some aren't great quality because they are pictures of pictures but their good enough to share.




11 comments:
Oh my goodness, Devynne, you are prettier than any movie starlet I have seen! I don't know how you could possibly choose just one. And Albert, one of the prettiest (and I do mean "pretty" ) boys I know, even looks good with his head shaved. Your friend is lucky to have such a good friend. Thank you for blogging.
Albert that is so cool! He's lucky to have such nice and understanding friends!
Deb-a-leb-a-neben!!! I can't believe it's senior picture time! Seriously they are ALL amazing! So so cute. If you have to pick one i think the one on the car is fun! You look like your just hangin out and not even trying to look as amazing as you look! I love you to death!!!
Hey Bethany if your reading this... post some of your senior pics too!!!
Thanks for the update guys! Love to get Colorado posts! :)
Thank you both! I don't know which one I'll choose... there are a whole lot more. But I like them all, if I'm beautiful it's because I have beautiful family :) Thank you much, I miss you all. I also really miss the Deb-a-leb-a-neben!!!! Love You All!
Devynne Marie Biggs
Albert
Im glad that boy has a good friend like you. Hopefully having you do this for him makes things just a little big easier.
Deb-aleb-aneben
You truly are beauteeeful. I like the last one and the first and really for that matter, all of them inbetween. You look great.
OK. Since everyone is actually choosing a pic, let me say that the smile in the blue plaid picture is dynamite! For some reason that one speaks to me. Of course, all the others do too.
Also, your eyes in the lavender beanie one are sooo expressive.
I love the car one, but it is too much car and not enough Devynne for me.
So proud of you Albert, you ROCK!! And oh my goodness Devynne you are a knock out. B----Utiful!!No decision necessary!! Get them ALL!
I love the hats and hair cut idea, way to go!!!
Devynne my favorites are the one on the car, and the 4th photo, just gorgeous!!
ALBERT!!!!! You are AWESOME!!! What a GREAT person you are. You probably made that boy smile.
Devynne, you are so pretty. It seems like just yesterday we were playing Polly Pockets(or something) in your bedroom here in Mesa. Now you're a senior. WOW!!! Stop growing and let me catch up to you.
Miss ya a bunch:)
Love,
Reygan
Albert what a cool kid you are and wow look at those eyes! I want to see all the pictures Devynne. So beautiful! Who took them they did a great job...well it's hard to mess up when the person in the picture looks so good.
Post a Comment