Pine~Remember When~
That was our theme for this year's Hiatt reunion. It was just fortuitous that July needed a "Just..." place and I could pick Pine to fill in the blank. It was our turn to be in charge of the reunion and I have to admit, I dreaded it. But when all was said and done, it turned out to be one of the best ones we've ever had, in spite of some mistakes on my part. But Pine has always been a place of renewing our family ties and strengthening our bonds of love and friendship. It has helped us feel our eternal togetherness and renewed our commitment to make sure our family is together forever.
1989 in front of the screen room; and I think, about 2003.
I think these are about 2008 and maybe 2010.
Clem and Odessa at a concert in the screen room; and taking charge of the 2009 reunion.
July is usually my favorite summer month because even though we get some high temperatures, we usually have a lot of wonderful cloud cover and some nice showers and even thunder storms to cool things down a little. We have had some beautiful monsoon storms, but not nearly as many as we had last year. But we are thankful for whatever comes and hope there will be more to come in August.
In other ways, July has been totally overwhelming. I wasn't even sure I would survive it with all my faculties in tact. I'm still not sure I have :-} Besides our Temple assignment, we, and the rest of the family, have had the funerals of 3 friends; a baby blessing; trips by kids to places far and wide; celebrations for the founding of our nation and the settling of the West by our pioneers; kids moving away to go to school and setting up housekeeping in various locales; a serious illness; an endowment and wedding; and a family reunion, among other things I can't remember.
Dad decided he didn't have time to grow a garden this year, so he offered his garden spot to Thomas' family. However, he just couldn't help himself, so he has planted a container garden, including, peppers, tomatoes, and corn.
The wonderful stormy sky, coming home from Rebecca's one Sunday evening.
Our family temple in two of my favorite pictures.
Our July birthdays are just as momentous as this month has been!
Dad turned 75 on the 16th
Jonathan turned 14 on the 22nd, and Jeremy's birthday was the 23rd.
Taylor's was the 27th, and Devynne's was the 30th.
Maya turned 6 on the 31st, and Henry turned 4 on the 31st.
We started our month with the funeral of our friend, and former member of the Temple Presidency, Kent Woods. Also this month was the funeral of a former member of our ward when Dad was Bishop, Tommy Clonts. Then Stephanie's 102-year-old grandmother, a legend in the Gila Valley, Bessie Layton, passed away and her funeral was also this month. For some reason, I didn't save any of the funeral programs. I regret that.
The 4th of July began with the traditional breakfast and flag ceremony at the church. It was fun to have Thomas and Jenn go with us...or maybe we went with them ;-)
Then that afternoon we had a swimming/cookout party.
Dallin and Sara and Parley were even able to come because they were spending the summer at Grandma Bec's house before they move to Syracuse for Architecture school.
Those with kids went to watch the fireworks...those without (the idosos, as Dad says...means the aged) stayed home and went to bed.
The next week, during a Temple break, we had a craft day. The girls painted vases and the boys painted robot banks.
The next day, we went to Mesa to see Nathan, Shauna, and Joshua, who brought Bethany and Palmer to Glendale to set up house before dental school at Midwestern starts. On the way, we stopped to see what amazing things Jeremy and his family were doing to their front lawn. (See more in their section).
It was so good to see the Nebraska Biggses. We went to an Indian restaurant for lunch. Dad and I had a couple of versions of Indian chicken, but Josh had goat. I tasted it. It was pretty good. In fact, I liked it better than my chicken. We had the waitress take the picture and she didn't get Dad in it very well. You can see his hands and part of his cheek. Then we went to see the Jeppesen's house. It is almost like the one Esther and Shad had before the one they're in now, except it is just one story...perfect for a young couple with a baby. They say they really like their ward and neighborhood.
When we got home the next day, Dad's birthday, the kids had prepared a surprise party for his birthday. Here are Mary and her kids decorating.
Party goers.
Party hats on the wrong end. Maya and Jared said they were bees.
Happy Birthday, Dear Grandpa, Happy Birthday to you!
The Temple was closed on the 23rd for Pioneer Day celebrations, so we went to the parade. I was fascinated by the tiny horses. Also saw our neighbors, the Petersons, campaigning parade-wise; and a tiny wooden horse that I thought was cute. I loved that so many floats featured the Temple.
Mary's ward used our trailer and Tyson pulled it with his new truck. Carson and Alex rode in the truck with Mary, and Brianna was in the trailer. Lindsay and Jared were in another trailer, following them.
Allison and Taylor and Harvey came for all the wedding festivities, so Rebecca invited us to dinner the next day. It was fun to see my daughter's house full of babies...2...and baby stuff.
On the 25th, the next day, a bridal shower was held for Deanna at our house. Since I didn't have time to clean, the girls, Rachel, Mary and Jenn, came to do the job for me. It was like magic. For example, look at my bookcase. It hasn't looked that good since it was first built! Thanks to Mary's unsympathetic putting away and throwing away of things :-]
Everything was so beautifully decorated.
The next day, the 26th, DeWitt Biggs Evans and Deanna Victoria Joy Contreras were sealed in the Gila Valley Temple by Dad in a beautiful ceremony.
Here we are with the loving couple, at the Temple and at the reception. DeWitt made the backdrop.
After the wedding some of us went to El Charro for lunch. Joel and family, Mary and Tyson, Esther and Shad and family, and Stephanie's mom, Paula Layton. We even tried their non-alcoholic pina coladas and margaritas.
The next three days, even though we worked at the Temple every day, were devoted to getting ready for the reunion. We had already designed and ordered the t shirts, so I was relaxed and confident on that score. If I had known how badly I had miscounted, I wouldn't have been relaxed or confident at all. Anyway, the top photos are the first design we considered, and the bottom two are the ones we settled on at last.
The day of the reunion finally came. As I had been getting ready, I had a poor attitude about it all. I decided that this would be the last reunion I would be in charge of. The next time it is my turn, I will be 77 and in no mood to do a reunion. I wasn't even going to encourage my children to do it for me. It was time, I decided to branch off and not participate in the Hiatt reunions any more. After all, my children are becoming grandparents and want their own reunions and I was feeling squeezed out. But my children and Dad helped me so much...ideas, buying stuff that we couldn't get to Mesa to buy,video of Grandpa for the program,
t shirts, and on and on. And this turned out to be such a positive, spiritual experience, that I have had a change of heart. How can we deprive our children and grandchildren of the blessing of connecting with extended family, of developing the sense of belonging to a family who maintains a tradition of righteousness? As they listened to the testimonies of their great aunts and uncles, and sweet little cousins, and heard the blessing on the family by their Uncle Phil, they have to have been touched by the Spirit. It surely must have an impact on their lives, on their choices in the future. It certainly is worth one weekend a year. I just hope my previous bad attitude, and its influence on some of my children can be reversed in their minds.
Here is Polly at the famous sign pole, pointing the way to the Hiatt Hideaway.
We had a wonderful cloud burst on Friday and an antelope took shelter under the trees in Wimpy's yard.
Phil and Roma Lee and Karl and Diana and Lisa and Deon and Jan and Kent have been working so hard on Wimpy's cabin to bring it up to date and make it livable and rentable. They allowed our family to stay there since we were in charge this year.
Biggs siblings and cousins having fun together. Rebecca and Polly came on Friday night and stayed until Saturday afternoon. DeWitt and Deanna even came for a while on Saturday. Joel and Stephanie and three of their boys came on Saturday for a while. Jeremy and three of his kids also spent a few hours on Saturday. Rachel and Tony and three of their kids came on Saturday and stayed through Sunday. Isabel was sick so Rylie stayed with her. Esther and her kids also came Saturday and stayed through Sunday. Thomas and Jenn came Saturday morning and stayed through Sunday. They slept in Payson. Mary and Tyson and their kids came Friday and stayed through Sunday. I listed those who came so you will know why there aren't pictures of everyone and can look for the ones who were there. I didn't take very many pictures myself because I was so preoccupied, but I gathered them from others. If your picture isn't there, send me one and I will include it.
the kids loved the tire swing.
Some crazy kind of slap hands game.
We also had fun with our Hiatt cousins and siblings.
On Saturday morning, we put out some face paint and let the kids paint each other's faces. It was a hit.
Then, before pictures, we had to get it all off!
I made major mistakes with the t shirt order. Most of my siblings sent me their numbers as "3 XLs,
9 Ms, 5 Ysm, etc. But Roma Lee and Karen sent theirs in individual families: Cutchens, Randalls, Hiatts, Wiltbanks, etc. I guess they thought I was smarter than I am :-{ Anyway, I skipped some of their numbers and shorted them some shirts, most of them child sizes. So Mary, Thomas and Esther agreed to donate their children's shirts to the cause. I thought about it all night on Friday and finally towards morning knew what I had to do. Dad and I went to Payson to the Walmart and bought 11 child size navy blue shirts, some red and white paint, brushes, and some paper to make a pattern. Of course, we knew we wouldn't be able to duplicate the cabin that Thomas drew for the back, but we could at least make "Hiatt"on the front. We came back to the cabin and set up on the porch and Mary and I began to paint Hiatt shirts. Marlie, Amy and Melissa's daughter, Susanna helped the most, then Trisha, Kirtlyn and Polly pitched in and helped us finish up.
Soren is modeling one of the shirts. Ok. In that bunch of kids on our laps, can you pick out the one that is not handmade?
For a Scout project, Carson put together a Fish Pond, "Fishing From the Bridge." The younger kids seemed to enjoy it, as did even some of the older ones!
Joel brought up Pizza, salad and cookies for Saturday's lunch. Everyone loved it! Then he brought out his shaved ice snow cone machine and it was the hit of the day! Saturday night, after taco salad from Karl and Phil, they had s'mores. That's what Harrison is showing.
That afternoon, before dinner, we had our family picture taken. If Diana ever posts it, I will go back and include it here. I was so proud of our boys who helped Phil set up the bleachers.
Saturday Night's program was good, if I do say so myself. I worried about it a lot. That's where the theme "Remember When" had to be applicable. I read a poem I had written in the 80's about the reunion. It is what gave me the idea for the theme.
The Family Reunion
We stood with our arms around each other,
Tears running down each face,
Reaching out in a circle of strength
In our own special, sacred place.
The accommodations are anything but fancy,
Most of us camp out on the lawn.
Getting your turn in the bathroom is chancey
Unless you get in line at dawn.
The Uncles cook breakfast over the campfire,
We flick ashes out of our eggs;
We sit around in our folding chairs
Brusing mosquitoes away from our legs.
The teenagers practice their social skills
On cousins of the opposite gender;
The babies are loved by everyone;
All hearts are warm and tender.
Moms sit around and talk about kids;
Dads take a nap in the sun;
Kids play ball in the open field,
They don't even care who won.
And our proper Grandpa and Grandma,
Alias Clem and Odessa,
Dress up as cockeyed hillbillies
Though to be honest, they might confessa
That hillbilly is their true nature;
It really and truly is them.
Underneath their proper exterior
Hides a genuine Odessa and Clem.
Then Grandma stands, on the very last day
And expresses her love and joy
And gratitude for the righteous lives
Of every girl and boy.
And Grandpa, as the Patriarch,
Humbly bows his head
And calls down Heaven's blessing
For each one of us he pled.
Though I dread the inconvenience
And lack of facilities here,
I wouldn't want to miss the love,
So I'll be back again next year.
Then, I asked Jan and Kent to perform Clem and Odessa. They were so Clem and Odessa-ish! Then Brynlie and Camille and Natalie Morgan sang Hiatt songs. Brynlie and Camille made theirs up themselves and it was really cute! Natalie sang the annual Hiatt song about our names, including all the new ones, even Parley, Harvey, Aila, and Deanna this year. She had included Jordan, Julian and Victor last year. Amazing!
Each family was invited to do two talents. Ours were Kirtlyn and Brianna singing Castle in the Clouds and a funny skit by several of the kids. I didn't get their picture because I was laughing too hard. Esther sent me one of them practicing, though.
Here are some of the kids practicing for their skit.The participants were: Kirtlyn, Brianna, Brynlie, Camille, Hyrum, Lindsay, Soren, Brody and Melissa's Henry.
Then, thanks to Thomas, we had a video of the reunion from 1988, showing Jan, Lisa and Karen singing, and Grandpa and Grandma, and featuring his blessing on the family. I really appreciated Thomas' hard work. He even did closed captioning so everyone could understand what Grandpa said.
After the program, some of the kids stayed to dance. I was so amazed at Brianna and Soren. I tried to take their picture from the balcony, but I couldn't get it very well. Just believe me...they've got some moves!
Also that night, the men, including Tyson, started a fire in the roasting pit. We had brisket from everyone, ready to cook all night.
On Sunday, after breakfast, we had church. Dad conducted, Esther led the music, and Chris Gibbons gave the opening prayer. Wendy and I gave missionary reports. She talked about Marcus who is serving in Minnesota and I talked about Daynen in Brazil, Hannah in Hawaii, Lillian in the Philippines, and Shadrach in Fresno teaching the Hmong.
Following that, Dad turned the meeting over for testimonies. He had me go first, but as soon as I was done, several of our little girls, one at a time, of course, jumped up and bore such sweet, thoughtful testimonies that I wept all the way through them. Brynlie, Brianna, Camille, Lindsay. Then my siblings each bore testimonies of The Book of Mormon, The truthfulness of the Gospel, Joseph Smith, Eternal Families, Temple covenants. I felt so blessed by just being there.
Then we closed, of course, with our traditional brisket dinner.
Before he left, Joel invited us to come to Mesa instead of going home to Safford so we could eat turkey dinner with them for Lindsay's birthday. Stephanie is such a good cook. It's too bad that Joel likes to eat out so much. Stetson and Lindsay are getting ready to go to San Diego to law school. Yes, that's right. He finally decided. San Diego it is. It is highly ranked and close to home.
When we got home we went to Maya and Henry's birthday party for cake and ice cream.
What a month! I'm really hoping for a relaxed, easy August. Hmmm, do I always say that?
NEWS FROM AROUND THE FAMILY
~NATHAN AND SHAUNA~
Believe it or not, this is the beautiful baby Jeppesen girl.
Josh, Nathan and Palmer at Salt River Canyon on their way to Glendale, and then picking up Shauna and Bethany at the airport. Bethany and Palmer look happy to see each other. Makes me smile.
Moving in. Nothing looks better than an empty pod! Jeremy and Erika and some of their kids went over to help them move in.
Palmer and Bethany have become true Arizona kids. You can tell because they go to Pete's! They also came to Safford for DeWitt's wedding and reception. It's going to be great having them so close.
Josh's singles ward at the lake, and Josh and some friends at a wedding.
Some really cool Josh the Preservationist buildings.
Nathan's first meal after his colonoscopy...must have missed breakfast! Watch out everyone, you're all getting to the age when you have to face the dreaded colonoscopy. Then on a happier note, Josh took his dad to see Jim Gaffigan.
~JOEL AND STEPHANIE~
Their vacation this year was to Hawaii. I think they had a wonderful time, saw lots of Hawaii and even saw Tyson.
Pearls :-)
The boys don't look very interested, do they?
I love these pictures.
These pictures are of Stetson and Lindsay when they were accompanying a Legacy tour, at Hill Cumorah, and also in Hawii.
Then at the Hawaiian Temple with Levi. And just goofing off. How fun to be young. They saw Tyson when he laid over after his trip to China.
Learning how to swing the coconuts without clobbering yourself!
Christmas cookies in July...my favorite cookie. They came to DeWitt and Deanna's wedding.
After the wedding at El Charro with us and Paula Layton and Mary and Tyson and Esther and Shad and kids.
At the reunion.
Happy Birthday, Lindsay! Peach birthday cobbler.
~DANIEL AND CONNIE~
They have had a busy, eventful month. They have had a lot of rain and raised their bridge just in time it looks like.
The rain caused problems for Parker as he was coming home from a singles activity in Grand Junction. His car hydroplaned and slid down a hill...pretty much totaled. Thankfully, though, Parker was uninjured. That's the important thing.
Young parenthood. How beautiful! Porter, Alta and Aila, and Devynne, Brock and baby boy.
Devynne and Brock visited in Colorado on their way to St. Louis where they are going to be going to school, doing a PHD in immunology, I think.
Getting ready for the big adoption day.
Look in Something to Make You Smile to see what happened in this courtroom.
So, now Syrina Jordyn Biggs, Julian Raymond Biggs and Victor Alonzo Biggs are official! They're ours.
Some Mallards have taken up residency in Daniel's chicken coop! It doesn't seem to bother the chickens, though, they're already laying eggs.
They actually packed up all their stuff and moved out to their beautiful wilderness property. You all need to go out there and see it. It's so amazingly beautiful. Hmmm, I need to get their new address.
The dogs brought a rabbit in as a housewarming gift. The girls were outraged, though, and sad for the cute little cottontail. They should talk to Mary. She has rabbits swarming her property and eating her plants. They're pests. Cute pests, it is true, but pests, nevertheless. It puts a new light on Farmer McGregor :-/
Aila LOV's blessing day. Wearing the dress her Grandma Susan made for her with love. I'm just glad it fits.
Analynn drew this portrait of Aila. So beautiful, Analynn.
4th of July!
Shannyn also painted Devynne's toenails for her baby shower.
Shannyn and Aila enjoying the shower.
Brock made a beautiful table for their new home in St. Louis. And everyone loves to hold Aila.
Shannyn is her official photographer! Almost all the pictures I have of her are posted by Shannyn.
Jonathan's birthday on the 22nd. Shannyn made him the king-of-the-day hat, and Connie made him another amazing Connie Cake.
Devynne's birthday on the 30th and a trip to the St. Louis Temple.
~REBECCA AND SCOTT~
The official announcement. Designed and made by Thomas. They picked out the pictures, of course, and told him what they wanted, and he magically made it happen.
Engagement pictures.
The 4th of July with the Atkinsons
This is such a story! Dallin and DeWitt and Scott had been planning a trip to Mexico for a long time and had made all the arrangements and reservations, but just before they left, Sara got sick. She was dizzy and had flu-like symptoms that didn't get better. In fact, they got worse. They just didn't know what to think. They figured she would eventually get better if they just treated the symptoms and Dallin could go ahead and make the trip. In fact, Sara kept telling him to go. But then she got really sick...wobbly, slurring her words and other scary things. They took her to the ER and after many tests couldn't find anything wrong with her so they told her it was probably stress. She believed it but was still so sick that they decided to fly her to Tucson. After days and more tests, they found that she had a rare form of Guillain Barre syndrome, affecting her speech, muscle control equilibrium, and other things. In the meantime, she insisted that Dallin go to Mexico, which he did. He had a great time with his dad and brother, but he called Sara every day.
Rebecca, who was getting ready for a wedding, trying to be a good Relief Society President and taking care of 3 funerals, kept Parley and was his second mom. Polly was his third. She drove to Tucson almost every day so Sara could see Parley.
Flowers from Grandma, Aunts, Rebecca and Dallin.
Everyone kept Parley happy.
Planning the reception and sending out announcements.
When they were in Mexico City, they saw Rick and Ramona Lines who are the Temple Visitors' Center directors.
Once they got home, it was back to work, getting everything ship shape for the wedding.
Allison and Harvey came for Sara's endowment in the Snowflake Temple.
On the 23rd they took off a little time to enjoy the Pioneer Day celebration.
Sara was recovering nicely. In fact, she progressed much quicker than her doctors expected.
At the end of the shower, the girls fixed Allison's hair and then Deanna's hair for their photo shoot.
I really was there, in spite of not being in any pictures. I'm the one who insisted that Mary hold up the afghan I gave Deanna to represent me.
July 26, Gila Valley Temple. At the doors of the Temple.
At the wedding reception and ring ceremony, conducted by her grandfather.
Her aunt is in the bottom photo. Beautiful fresh centerpieces.
Cutting the cake.
Traditional dance by the couple and then with their parents.
An exciting exit!
Opening presents and saying "Goodbye." They have an apartment in Tempe, where he will be finishing his pre med program at ASU, and she will finish her dental hygienist program.
Taylor and Allison have one last swim with Harvey while they are still in warm country. Taylor's birthday dinner.
Allison cut her long, long hair! Harvey looks pretty happy about it.
Dallin and Sara and Parley on the plane to New York.
New York swimming? Is it warm enough to swim in a lake in New York? Parley seems to enjoy it. Oh, I think they're in Virginia, maybe on the way to New York.
In spite of everything going on in their lives, Rebecca and Polly were able to come to the reunion. Even DeWitt and Deanna came! They weren't leaving for their cruise until Sunday so they spent Saturday with us.
From Lillian in the Philippines
~JEREMY AND ERIKA~
Super patriotic in their soon-to-be-landscaped front yard.
Pouring the cement. It looks good!
Laying in the sprinklers and shopping for yard art.
Making progress. It looks wonderful! What curb appeal!
A reward trip to Carolina's after helping Bethany and Palmer move in.
A lake trip with friends.
No, you're wrong. You thought it was another of Reygan's masterpieces, didn't you? It's one of Ellie's first masterpieces!
Road construction on the way to Safford led them to Hayden :-)
At the wedding and reception.
Jeremy's birthday dinner with friends...as ever, the baby whisperer.
At the Hiatt reunion.
From Daynen in Brazil.
~RACHEL AND TONY~
4th of July body art on the twins and Issy.
At our 4th of July party. She must have eaten 10 bomb pops!
Luke is already learning to drive!
On the way to California for the annual Alder beach campout.
At the San Diego Temple. Some of them did baptisms.
Goodbye to the beach sunsets. Hello to crowded car with no air conditioning and back to the hot desert.
Camille had a terrible earache. Thank goodness for a good friend in Dr. Hargis, their Bishop.
They went to Mesa for their cousin's farewell.
Wedding fun.
At the Hiatt reunion.
~ESTHER AND SHAD~
Enjoying a summer storm; getting a new car; silly Bishop; and festive cupcakes
Marlie went to California with one of her friends instead of going to the Eagar 4th.
4th of July in Eagar.
Marlie missed her brother.
Going to the beach on a business/vacation trip.
A day at the beach is fun, but exhausting!
Look who they saw at the same event; Brody is on the USS Missouri.
A beautiful beach sunset...what do you do? Read Harry Potter of course!
Girls' Camp for Marlie and Shad.
These are Harrison's cake balls. I mean. Cupcakes fade into the background.
At the reception.
At the reunion.
~THOMAS AND JENN~
Thomas, working on DeWitt and Deanna's announcement; yummy cinnamon rolls for the 4th of July; Ward breakfast; Kirtlyn read a patriotic poem at the breakfast.
Camping out on the mountain with their friends the Binghams.
Thomas has been called as YM president and right away had a swimming party at our house. Good for us because he cleaned the back porch :-}
The Biggs kids have been earning school clothes money. They cleaned a neighbor's yard, had a lemonade stand and Kirtlyn babysat Parley.
Watering their garden.
They've also been caught up in Pokemon Go; Ahh, brotherly love.
At the 24th celebration.
Kirtlyn dressed them all in Pioneer costumes for the occasion, and then later, after Henry got a spider bite, they all dressed up as super heroes. Of course, Henry was Spiderman!
At Deanna's shower.
And the Temple.
Thomas, handling the wedding video and Henry with his favorite person in the whole world.
At the reunion. Maya and Henry were good sports about postponing their birthday to the next day, but Kirtlyn made sure they had birthday crowns.
Finally, a birthday party!
~MARY AND TYSON~
It's a good thing he's so cute! His sisters will put up with almost anything from him.
Except playing with bugs!!
They went to a Richins reunion in Heber.
This is the human piñata :-D
Mary had Dr. Lunt come and tune her piano. He included the girls as he was tuning. Later at the Temple, he commented to me that Brianna had perfect pitch, very unusual in a child her age.
Tyson and his parents went to China!! Mary was going to go with them, but when she found out she was pregnant, and always such a high risk patient, she decided not to go. What a sacrifice. I hope her baby boy appreciates it. It looks as if they had a wonderful time and saw so many great Chinese things, including the Great Wall.
On their way home, they went to Hawaii, where they saw Pearl Harbor and Joel and Stephanie.
While her husband was away, Mary took advantage and did some husband-away projects.
When he got home, he brought gifts! Chinese gifts.
At the Pioneer Day celebration.
Jared lost his first tooth. He was very specific about how he wanted his pillow.
At the reunion.
~OUR MISSIONARIES~
Daynen in Brazil...due home in October.
Hannah in Hawaii. Walking on a live volcano!...due home in November.
Lillian in the Philippines...proud to be an American.
Shadrach in Fresno...wearing a Hmong basket.
~SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU SMILE~
Sara's therapy includes strengthening her muscles...she found a perfect way to do that.
Walking on water? I know he's a good man, so maybe it's true.
And for sure he's a good husband. That bouquet looks good on him.
The revival of the family sign!
What a wonderful tribute to Daniel and Connie. This definitely made me smile.
That's it. I'm too exhausted from posting this horribly long blog to leave you with any words of wisdom. Just remember that we love you.























































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment