AMAZING PICTURES WISH I COULD GO I'M ONLY 10 BUT 4 MORE YEARS TO GOPORTER
I have been jealous since the moment I heard you got to an adventure for youth! Too bad they don't have that program for us married folk! Congrats at being an adventours youth, I am sure your tasks were not easy!! Jenn Biggs
WOW! We are glad you are home safely! What a wonderful adventure you must have had.We love you. G&G
Post a Comment
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
3 comments:
AMAZING PICTURES WISH I COULD GO I'M ONLY 10 BUT 4 MORE YEARS TO GO
PORTER
I have been jealous since the moment I heard you got to an adventure for youth! Too bad they don't have that program for us married folk! Congrats at being an adventours youth, I am sure your tasks were not easy!!
Jenn Biggs
WOW! We are glad you are home safely! What a wonderful adventure you must have had.We love you. G&G
Post a Comment