
Hey we just wanted to let everyone know we are planning on having Carson's blessing the last Sunday in September (due to conference). We meet at the Thatcher Stake Center at, are you ready for this, 8:30 am. I know, it's super early. But we will have a yummy breakfast after if that entices any one :) We would love all who can make it and understand those who can't. We are really going to miss you dad and mom, but we know you're where you should be. Love you all!!
4 comments:
Congrates! He's soooooooooo cute and I love the name Carson! I so wish I could be there. Maybe I can convince my parents. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, acctually I wanted you to not feel stressed. I'm the luckiest niece on earth. Literally!!!!!!! I miss and love you.
-Devynne
We wish we could be there too. It is literally breaking our hearts to miss his blessing, but take lots of pictures and send us what you can. Make sure he knows that we love him. Write in his journal why we missed, ok?
wish so bad we could be there. What a good picture of him.
Mary he is absolutly beautiful. Don't worry we will be there!
Post a Comment