

Hi Everyone! It looks like everyone is doing well. I figured I better add something to this blog so that you know we are alive. Joshua and Bethany have started back in school this week. I think Josh was pretty excited about being an "upper classman" in high school now. Bethany just started 8th grade. This morning was Joshua's first day of seminary, so as he has for the last few years, got himself up at 5 AM so he could get to class on time. The weather has cooled a little bit, and is in the lower 80's right now.
We had a busy summer. The picture of Joshua is on our stake handcart trek. This was the service project that we did before starting. Shauna and I were grandparents of a group of 11 youth. We did 27 miles in three days of pulling handcarts. It was a very hard, but rewarding experience. Josh also went to EFY in Provo in June, and Bethany did her second year of girls camp.
It was fun having Daniel and his family here for the fourth of July. The rest of you need to come and visit us sometime. I think that Daniel wants to come back every year and light off fireworks.
We are going to general conference as a family in October. If anyone wants to come and join us, it would be fun.
I love you all. TTFN.
6 comments:
My parents said that would be fun! We might come with you guys to General Conference.
-Devynne
Did you say ta ta for now. It took me awhile to figure out what TTFN ment. I'm glad to see that you have entered the blogging world, you will soon get addicted. Your family looks great
Love, Rebecca
Yes...TTFN is Ta Ta For Now (don't you pay attention to Tigger in the Winney the Pooh movie?)
Yes I want to come every year and light off fire works. Until this year I had no idea one could get there hands on such artillery and it be legal...at least that's what the high school kids and navy seals told us when we bought the stuff from them out of the back of their van behind the checker auto...just kidding...although the high school kids, navy and checker auto we're real.
I'm telling you all, the Nebraska Biggs home is the place to be if you want absolute immersion into the fireworks experience. Now when you hear New York, London, Tokyo or Dallas claiming they have the largest fireworks display, don't believe it. They may have the largest single display but they've never been to Bellevue Nebraska because with our size displays combined with every house in every neighborhood shooting off fireworks every night, there is absolutely no comparison.
We're there....
So glad that you blogged! Good to see you all. Everyone looks great and we miss you. Maybe some day we will go to Nebraska for the 4th. Sounds like a "can't miss" experience.
Thanks for the blog, Nathan. Your family looks so good to us. Keep us posted on how and what the kids are doing in school. We get so homesick for them. We love you. D&M
Post a Comment