Devynne oh my gosh!! I cannot belive you still remembered that we wanted to go to EAC together. I feel so loved!!! Well my dad and ur dad just got off the web cam and are set on us coming for thanksgiving. It depends on the weather. Levi, I had no idea that you were a football player. That's pretty kool. Today for our youth service project, I got a long wheelbarrow ride. Today I broke my record for my longest nap.(4 hours strait) Rachel when I saw Luke it made me want to cry he is so cute!!!! I hope all of you will stay healthy. I love you all!!!!
-Bethany
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
2 comments:
Bethany I can't wait for you to come t EA with me and for Thanksgiving! I'm sooooooo excited! I didn't know Levi played football eiher. It's my favorite sport, I love everything about it that is way kool that you play, give more pics. of practices and games. Anyway good to here from you Bethany I miss you toooooooo!
-Devynne(ur fav cuz!)
P.S. I love you more than you can know!
By the way Bethany take pics. for me to see. Maybe of some of the cute guys at your school.
-Devynne:)
Post a Comment