Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boredom

Hey, sup you guys this is Porter bloging for the first time. Anyway, I'm bloging about how bored I am 24/5 ( I'm not bored on Wed. and Mon.). So I need some bright ideas for Tues., Thur., Fri., Sat., and Sun.. And I will except any thing right now I'm desperate. Please commet your bright ideas ASAP.

Your Nephew,Cousin, and Grandson,
Porter

5 comments:

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Yo,porter!I have an idea for your'e blog.If its snowing,go out and do what ever it is you do in the snow.or you can call someone on skype.Like me for example.
Your'(Fav Cuz),
RYLIE

Mom & Dad said...

take pics of your fam doing silly things and blog them. We would love to see them.
G&G

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Porter you crack me up!! I'll think about it and try to come up with some ideas to take up your time.
Love ya!
Mary

Erika said...

"Gosh Porter, that's a pretty good question" thats my Nepolien Dynimite impression. Actullay i'm Daynen, you favorate CUZ. what you can do for your problems is:

# 1; you can get a really big jigsaw puzzle, ( something you can do on Sundays )
# 2; think of a really fun story to write, like a Halloween story ( something to look forward to at school )
# 3; On the Saterdays you couldyour dad if there is any work to be done around the house. If there is than, well, help out. But if there isn't, then workon scout or something like that.
well good luck on that


Daynen

Shauna said...

hey porter,

why dont you clean up the entire house for some

extra cash? thatll keep you busy.oh yea. hyper girl says

hi from nebraska.

asta lavista,

hannah

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...