Friday, October 13, 2006

hello fellow classmates

Hi I'm back!!!! I know you have all missed me since I have not written. Nebraska is starting to get very cold. It's pretty sad that I have to wear a winter coat. My daddy is very competative. I tried to drink as fast as him,but lost by one gulp. So Devynne, how is skiing going. Caught any sweet hills? Well, everthing is the same. Josh is always in a bad mood, Hannah is always beating me up, Daddy is chewing me out for not doing chores,and Mommy is mad that I am taller than her. The past few weeks I have gotten 5 new pairs of shoes. ( a new record) Thanx to my new calling I have to play host to a service project tomorrow. (9 in the morning) Grandma guess what? In english we chose to write a story who we admire the most, and I chose you! I got an advanced score!!!! Thanx for inspiring me!!!
Well, I love you all
-Bethany

4 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Oh my goodness, Bethany. What a compliment! You have made my day...my year! Just think how good a grade you might have received if you had written about someone really inspiring, like Grandpa!

Esther said...

Bethany
Im glad you blog and keep us up to date on all you goings on. You are one cool chick.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

I've figured out that Nebraska is colder than Colorado especially early in the season...We don't have snow on the ground here yet. There is a lot in the mountains around us and the earliest the slopes open is at the end of October. I forgot to tell you, no chores, no ski... - Daniel

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

I was wrong...I just checked the news and Arapaho Basin opened yesterday and Loveland opens today for skiing. Both are about an hour and 1/2 east of us... - Daniel

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...