
We just wanted Daniel and Connie to see the real reason we are glad that Porter came to AZ. We're putting him to work. Thanks for the extra child to put to work! Really, Porter has been great. We love having him visit. Daynen is in heaven. Porter is such a great kid and is very willing to give an extra helping hand to get those four pallets of grass off of our front sidewalk. You can tell that he is a great big brother, he was doing such a good job helping Hayden and Tayte feel very helpful. The boys should get it finished tomorrow, so we'll blog pictures. Jeremy, Porter, Reygan, Tayte, and Hayden went to the play tonight and had a great time. (Ellie and I stayed home because she is a BEAST and very hard to contain anytime.) Thanks again Daniel and Connie for sending Porter out. I know this is a fun trip the boys will never forget.
4 comments:
How did D- do on the play? That is so so cool that Porter came down for it. That is really nice of Daniel and Connie to do that. I always knew they were cool parents.:) I love the picture with Jer and the kids your such a good dad to make the kids work.
Rach
DAYNEN!!!!!!I wish I could have seen your'e play!I'll bet it was really good though.So, are you exited for X-mas?What do you want?
Whatever it is I'll bet it's a good 1.Miss ya(you too Porter)
Rylie
The grass looks great
Daynen, do you have pictures of your play? And we want to see pictures of Porter and Daynen together. AMD, we especially want to see pictures of Ellie. We caught a glimpse of her by Jeremy, but weren't even sure it was her because she has changed so much. We just couldn't think of anyone else it could have been.
Post a Comment