Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I want to Play






We were apart of the Snow day too, but our internet got knocked out with so much snow so we had to wait to be a part of the snow blogging.
I don't know how to lable each picture, so Mary come and help me.
So, the one with the family by the big tree was taken at 5:30 am. We couldn't wait to get out and play in the white stuff.
We walked down to main street at about 7:00am. Everyone was out in their pjs enjoying the snow.
Allison is so excited for the snow. And Lillian, Rylie, Rebecca and Rachel posed for a picture.

8 comments:

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Those are so cool. You guys walked all the way too main street! Where was Allison in that pic?

Esther said...

You guys are so crazy! You walked all the way to main street at 7:00 in the snow? That is hilarious. Good to finally see the Evans snow pictures.

Evans Family said...

Allison is the one with the white hat, on main street. By 7:00am we had already made our snowman and thrown our snowballs and we wanted to see what the rest of the town was doing. It was a lot of fun. I talked to the town manager that night who is from Minnesota and he was laughing at how we were reacting to this weather. He even said that some city workers called in and asked if they were supposed to come to work. He had a good laugh.

Shauna said...

Who took your picture that early?? What did you do without power? Were you prepared? It usually goes out because of the heat; now you know what the rest of the world has to do.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Christmas is a short 11 months away but that picture of the family in front of the tree is as Christmas postcard that it gets. - Daniel

Mom & Dad said...

I didn't see these pictures until this morning! I guess Dad saw them last night after I was already in bed. What a sight! You guys look like you're freezing to death! I'm so glad you have warm clothes to wear for the few times it actually gets cold enough to wear them. I can't help but want to just put my arms around you and hold you close so you'll be warm!

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Talk about being prepared for cold weather, as far as the "playing in it" goes. Rylie put on some of Tony's socks to protect her hands from getting cold. I remember doing that and then the bread bags on our feet to keep them from getting wet.

Mom & Dad said...

Mom is suppose to put her arms around me to keep me warm! We don't have snow, but it's cold. Great pictures. It looks like the businesses had to shovel snow for a change.
Dad

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...