Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Yesterday: soft and powdery, Today: icy and crunchy


YESTERDAY 01-22-07

CMG's Safford office 6:30am

Another view of mom and dad's house

This is yesterday in mom and dad's back yard. They got so much snow back there! Tony was buried while trying to make a snow angel.

This is on the trampoline.
TODAY 01-23-07
This is today, the snow was hard and crunchy but Brianna and Carson are still trying to make snow angels.

Never seen these before! Ice EVERYWHERE

6 comments:

Esther said...

Im so glad you blogged more pictures. I can't get enough. It just seems so unreal and Im very jelous.

Mom & Dad said...

Icicles? I see them so seldom I don't know how to spell the word!!! Did the pipes freeze? This is such an amazing sight to us, to see our house and our grandchildren buried in snow!!! Did the kids have to go back to school today?

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Yes, the kids went back, they actually had to wear coats, it was fun for them to go back to school in the snow. There is your little citrus tree behind Brianna. It looks pretty cold. It should come back though. Luke played in the crunchy snow today too. Still all over, 4:10 in the afternoon I thought for sure it would be melted by now.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

You guys thats insane! Are you having fun with snow, I'm so happy for you.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

You guys thats insane! Are you having fun with snow, I'm so happy for you.

Shauna said...

That poor little tree! I'm impressed that you even had hats & mittens. Good job!

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...