Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Jeremy is a "Rock Star"

Jeremy is too humble to brag so I will for him - Check out this commercial on nike.com - click on the black and white cartoon in the middle....Rand, "Jeremy's sidekick" is playing the Ukelele and Whistling while Jeremy is jamin on the Harmonica.....I know, if you're like me you are wondering a couple things -First, where was Jeremy hiding all of this musical tallent and second - Immagine if Shad was still here and could have "given us some cowbell"

Enjoy,

Joel

http://www.nike.com/renov/nikehome/us/v1/us/assets/features/20070213_Nikelove/site/index.html

11 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh my HECK! (There's some Utah slang for ya) I just want to know one thing: where was this when it was time for the Christmas talent show?? My kids will be really impressed that they know someone famous!

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

I didn't believe it at first...after all it's Nike, but I just got off the phone with Jer and he PROMISED, so there you have it and it does sound like Rand at the begining...all I have to say is...That's Freakin (s'mor Utah slang) AWESOME!!!

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Hey, Jer...that sounds really good. The tune is actually pretty "catchy". Aside from Shad's cowbell, I was waiting for a little Adam Sandler to break-in with an off beat chorus. Justin Timberlake was getting me through my day...but now Jeremy Biggs can bring it home for me! Nice job!

Tony

Nathan said...

You know what the music reminded me of...the big Hawaiian ukulele player that sings "over the rainbow"!

Check him out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvJYrHYQHDE.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

IZ is cool...That song is on the sound track for one of my favorite movies, 'Finding Forrester'.
Sounds like Jeremy is positioning himself nicely to open his own theatre in Branson MO. A HOT Harmonica show is the only thing that stands between Branson and it's full potential. Fame has done wonders for Branson but just imagine what the Harmonica could do...Don't even think about adding cow bell, that would be more than the mortal soul could possibly enjoy. We'll have to wait until the next life to enjoy such musical pleasures. - Daniel

Mom & Dad said...

WHAT????

Shauna said...

Susan - What are you "what-ing" about?

Daniel - We watched an Iz video, but the irony is that there were signs saying "Iz Lives" but he's dead & were spreading his ashes in the ocean! Go figure... Anyway, I absolutely hate "Over the Rainbow" but I can listen to his version without activating my gagging reflex.

Jeremy - Can I ask how you got this gig? And does it pay well? Enough to pay off your home addition? (I'm dreaming for you.) I'm not meaning to pry...just wondering if I should push my kids into music lessons. No, I'm serious!

Shauna said...

Tony - Justin Timberlake?? For future ___ ideas with Rachel? Well, let us know any handy hints! ;-)

Mom & Dad said...

We just figured it was all a joke. You know what a jokester Joel is. But we chatted with Jeremy on MSN last night and he told us the whole story. We are so impressed! Oh my goodness! Nike really used them on a commercial. We are going to get the Elders over here and play it for them and brag a little. Way to go Jer!

Evans Family said...

Well I Guess I'm a believer, I thought that it was just a joke too. You did good #5, and #5 1/2 must be sooo proud of you.

Tell us all the story Jer.

Very exciting

Rebecca

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Mom and Dad,
When are you guys going to blog more pictures?

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...