Friday, July 06, 2007

Hey Everyone

Hey biggs'

this is bethany. my summer has been going gr8 so far. you all should've come up for the 4th of july. everyone thinks i have changed so much but i beg to differ. i am still the dorky and outgoing person you all know. so i have seen alot of you guys have been in plays and concerts rock on i would also do some concerts but i dont have that great of voice. Rachel i feel you pain when you post when the twinks are going crazy i just spent a week hearing emma skream and cry because she wanted to talk on the phone. in was rather annoying. this year i cant belive i will fianlly be in highschool. (woo hoo) i am super duper excited. this 4th of july has been the best exspirience for me to get to know Devynne alot better she shows me i barely know any of you which i would like to change. ( based on the knowlledge she gives me about you guys) so you all remember that i love you and my birth-day is comming up so keep that in mind i love you all would love to see some more posts by the cousins yes that means you Levi so i love you all



*Bethany*

4 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

We've already got your birthday card made and your present bought, Bethany. We're just waiting for the official day to say "Happy Birthday." In Portugal it is very very bad luck to wish someone a happy birthday early, so don't read that until August 18.

Nathan said...

Hey its me how do you think school will go? im sure all the boys will be checkin you out girlfriend!!! you are fine!!! i love you so much

Love

Bethany

P.S- nobody but grandma and grandpa commented me so i decided to comment myself i guess i have no friends

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

I know that you are probably in shock - This is the very first time I have thrown out a Blog Comment.

We are in Maui and were able to check out your big 4th of July celebration in Omah. It looks like you all had fun.

Stetson and I went surfing this morning, I will post a photo or two later.

See ya,

Levi

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

I am soo proud that you commented Levi!(: And Bethany I hope I didn't hurt your feelings I was just trying to say that we both need to get more in touch with our family. Anyway, and I think you have a fantastic singing voice! I love you!
-Devynne

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...