Thursday, January 17, 2008
allisons quote
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night the ice weasels come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
7 comments:
hmmmm...okay
One word...NACHOOOOOOOOOOO!
Come Nathan, your one with more intelectual thought than that...dig deep...and then let me know because I have no idea. Come on mom and Steph you two can usually figure these out.
All I can say is that this quote is from Matt Groening who created "The Simpsons". I think that this implies that trying to find his meaning is like teaching a gospel doctrine class based on the words of Homer Simpson.
Or as Ulysses Everett McGill said "It’s a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart."
well said Allison, well said.
E
All I have to say is that I'm so glad that it hasn't been true for me, and I feel sorry for anyone for whom it is.
wow i didnt mean to cause this much controversy. My bad.:))
-allison
Post a Comment