Friday, April 11, 2008

Joshua is Graduating

Well, we have reached that time in our lives when our oldest is graduating from high school. I expect that we will send out announcements, but I thought that I would post a "Parent Ad" that we put in the high school year book (I think that is how they make their money to do year books).

Anyway, graduation is on May 10th, and we are excited for our son. (you might need to click on the image to read it).


6 comments:

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Congratulations Josh!!! We've loved getting to know you in our visits there and your visits here. Our boys talk about you long after we leave your home and how cool you are. Not only are you a good example to them as a young man but also as a pyrotechnic genius. We won't be able to make it for your graduation but we will be there for sure around the second best holiday of all.

By the way Shauna and Nathan, Connie and I were commenting about those baby curls. Those days seem just like yesterday.

CO Biggs Family

Mom & Dad said...

Oh, Joshua, how wonderful you look! You were always such a darling baby and cute little boy that it's no wonder that you grew to be such a handsome young man. And, Joshua, we hope you really read the message from your parents and then, read it again in a few years. They obviously think very highly of you (that is a different thing from just loving you because you are theirs) and have offered some valuable advice that will bless your life if you heed it. In fact, we are still a little in awe that our little curly haired boy is the one who wrote such mature, insightful things. We love you very much, Joshua, and feel so blessed that your are ours. Thank you for being just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.

Evans Family said...

Josh you are such a knock out. I remembered all the stages of your life. I loved the curly hair when you were about 2. Allison would love following you around and try to touch the locks. Your parents Scott and I would trade babysitting on the weekends, which was great for us starving students, and I used to babysit you while your mom worked at State Farm. Anyway I just wanted you to know, that you have grown up a fine young man and I am so impressed with the things that you have accomplised. Good job on your eagle. Some young woman has that on her list for a good husband and you DID IT!!!. We love you

Rebecca

Esther said...

Joshy
I can't believe you are that old. I can't believe IM that OLD!!! You really have turned out to be one cool kid. I wished we lived closer together but it has been fun seeing you grow up. The pictures brought back some fun memories of our first baby!!! You were so fun.

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said...

Congrats Josh! Time has sure flown by. Graduation is very exciting, and now you have your whole life ahead of you! Have a great time at graduation!

Your Auntie :o)

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...