
To Washington D.C.!!!!! Yep, its true. Shad got a job at the Chief Counsels office for the IRS so we will move somewhere in the surrounding area. Shad is really excited and its a great opportunity. Now he just has to convince me of that. Im excited, just worried and quite frankly tired of moving every where but to Arizona. I somehow get myself further and further away. Next Im sure Shad will tell me he got a job in Japan!!! Someday, I will make it back. :)
We hope that you all find a opportunity or an excuse to go to D.C. We know Joel and Jer go often so we are excited about seeing them every once in awhile.
Becca told me to blog pix of Soren so here are a couple. I don't have the real recent ones on the computer yet.
We hope that you all find a opportunity or an excuse to go to D.C. We know Joel and Jer go often so we are excited about seeing them every once in awhile.
Becca told me to blog pix of Soren so here are a couple. I don't have the real recent ones on the computer yet.
11 comments:
I forgot to mention that we are still going to try and come to Arizona for a little while. So plan on Harrison being baptised along with Isabel on the 24th and we will also bless Soren that night too. Hope to see everyone before we venture off to the great unknown :)
Those are sweet pictures.
Well, I for one, am excited (maybe a tad bit jealous) that you are going to DC. That is still our #1 favoritist (I know that's not a word) vacation. And our family could live there in a heartbeat, so we'll definitely be coming. Yea, Shad! -S
We are so proud of Shad. What a wonderful opportunity for his career. And we are proud of the mature, adult manner in which Esther is dealing with this latest event in her already very eventful life. They are going to love the DC area. We loved it when we drove Joel's truck back there when Jeremy and Erika were living there. We can hardly wait to visit. And we are excited to see them for Harrison's and Isabel's baptisms and Soren's blessing...and Lindsay's blessing the next day. It will be a super weekend. Hopefully our yard will be up to the task.
DC is really one of the neatest towns in the whole country. I love it there. Over the past 8 years or so, I have been there about four times a year. Of course, with my new career, I may not make it as much, but it does not take much arm twisting to get me to go there.
Congratulations. I bet you will fall in love with DC quicker than you think.
Okay...Shauna posts as me, and I post as Shauna??? Anyway, the last one was from Nathan.
no comment :(!!!
Just kidding, but really i'm not! Shad's job sounds way cool I will try and be strong like Esther.
Holy cute baby!!!
My dad says he loves DC so we are excited to come visit.
-Devynne
Esther and Shad,
The DC Metro is a great way to get around. You should find a place to live that is either close to a Metro line, or where you can drive to a Metro station and park, then take that the rest of the way.
When we went as a family to DC for vacation, we found a hotel that was near Pentagon City, then we just rode the subway to all of the places we wanted to see. It even goes right to Reagan National Airport.
Anyway, you should be excited. This will be great.
Nathan
Hey Esther! if you need help moving, you just give me a call! we can turn this into a tradition everytime you move some where new. lol-alli
Allison
Anytime you are willing to come with me, I would love to have you. That would be awesome if you could come with me after I am in Arizona.
Post a Comment