Sunday, May 18, 2008

Picture update












Allison and Dallin had a terrific time at prom. Allison went with a kid from Central to the Thatcher prom, and Dallin took a girl from his tennis team. Allison ate at the fire sation in Thatcher and Dallin had his group eat in our dinning room. They both had such a wonderful time and we appreciat all of the help. Mary, of course made Allison's hair look amazing, and she and Rachel worked on the table settings, and Rachel had to make an impromtu butenaer, and it looked great. Mary spent lots of time at the store and on the phone getting all of the things that I forgot. And as you can see with the picture of DeWitt and Rachel they had a good time on prom night too.

4 comments:

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

how cute!!!! You guys look fab!!! Rebecca, the dining room looks so awesome.

Shauna said...

So, Allison, is this your 2nd prom? And who has connections at the fire department?

I love how the little girls are watching & waiting for their turn.

Dallin, you look great. The dining room/dinner looks fun. We suggested doing that for Josh - he looked at us like that was THE stupidest idea he's ever heard. Like, who wants to come to our house - DUH! We were even going to grill steaks, but whatever. Now he jokes about it with his friends. Their loss is what I say...

Mom & Dad said...

Allison and Dallin both look so beautiful! (As, of course, are DeWitt and Rachel.) It was fun to go to their house and see them with their friends. And I think the girls had as much fun getting them ready as they had going to the prom.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Man am I Jealous! It makes me so sad that I don't get to help me get ready for prom. I have to go to The G-wood Springs Beauty Parlor for prom here like the other girls do. But you guys truly look gorgeous! Im glad you had fun.
Devynne

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...