Thursday, October 23, 2008

Read the Instructions

Just thought you guys might enjoy this. This will be funny for anyone who has spent a Christmas morning with Dad. Jenn and I read this in the Spirit Magazine on our way to Salt Lake City last weekend. We'll blog later to talk about this.
Thomas
http://spiritmag.com/2008_10/features/owners-manual-1.php

3 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Ok Ok, but what every you do don't forget the instruction book for The Plan of Happiness!! Dad

PS..I don't like Apples Instruction Books--they are only about 3 pages long and then you have to get on-line for more information, but what if you can't get on line?.....go figure!!!

Mom & Dad said...

Ok Ok, but what every you do don't forget the instruction book for The Plan of Happiness!! Dad

PS..I don't like Apples Instruction Books--they are only about 3 pages long and then you have to get on-line for more information, but what if you can't get on line?.....go figure!!!

Esther said...

Dad could figure anything out! But before he even attempted to do anything, he read the 100 page manual first. I loved that he was so excited to get the instruction manual for a new watch they got me. He is so funny. And now of course I expect Shad to do the same...he doesn't love so much to read all the instructions first. He's got to try and fail first and then he might pick it up. :)

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...